Lorraine Kennedy

Lorraine Kennedy

Lorraine Kennedy Facebook

Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Snow Just Keeps Coming


I am so ready to do some spring cleaning, but winter won’t go away. On days like this, it feels as if it’s been winter forever. New releases have been slow in coming over the last several months, and I apologize for that. It’s been a bad year for my family, but things are starting to look up now, well except for the cold and snow.

In January we were getting temperatures below 0, and wouldn’t you know it, that’s when my furnace gave out. It was a Friday night and they couldn’t get the parts to fix it until Monday. We spent all weekend trying to keep warm with a couple of little electric heaters.

It’s been a hectic year, but I did find the time to follow a few of my favorite TV Programs. I don’t watch TV a lot, but these shows are an exception. I really love Supernatural, but it’s going in a weird direction this year. The final of Haven was great; I can’t wait for the next season. Of course the Walking Dead is awesome.

Haven is based of a story by one of my favorite authors, The Colorado Kid by Stephen King, but that’s one of his works that I haven’t read yet. I might check it out soon, because I am a little lost on where that show is going. I know he has a couple of new books coming out this year that I can’t wait for, especially the sequel to the Shining. I also need to read Anne Rice’s new book; I think she’s released one about wolves. I love wolves.

My taste in reading is a little on the dark side, which is why I’ve decided to try my hand at writing Horror. Last year I released my first Horror/Thriller novel – Mr. Jingles. To keep from confusing readers, it was released under the name T.L. Bowns.

Well with things getting back on track now, I can get to rest of the books in the Skinwalkers and Twilight Hunters series. I have also been contemplating adding another book to the Immortal Destiny Series; maybe a prequel.

 

 

No comments: