Lorraine Kennedy

Lorraine Kennedy

Lorraine Kennedy Facebook

Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Beginning for Immortal Destiny and Much More

Only five days until the first volume of The Light Seekers will be released. I am excited to continue the Immortal Destiny Series. It feels a little like visiting old friends. Many of the characters that were first introduced in previous Immortal Destiny books will be included in the Light Seekers, but you will also meet some new characters.
Hailey and Sean are the main characters, but like the other Immortal Destiny books, the story will continue for all the characters you have come to know.
As an extra for those who are following the Immortal Destiny Series, a fictional news blog will launch this week. Shadow Lands Gazette will bring you news from the fringes, as well as news of what is happening in the Immortal Destiny Universe.
Through the Shadow Lands Gazette you will have the opportunity to learn more about places and events in the series. This publication will also give you the opportunity to get to know your favorite characters better, and give you clues of upcoming events in new books.
Speaking of new beginnings, some of you may be aware that I went through a particularly difficult divorce four years ago from a very vindictive man. Although my former spouse continues to harass me in various ways, I have found my new beginning. In April I married my former sweetheart. We parted over a decade ago, but found each other again. I will forever be grateful to whatever higher power maneuvered that one. He is a wonderful man and we fit together so well. Due to the fact that he is a musician, he can understand that part of me that must create.


To new beginnings!

No comments: